Advanced Arboriculture: The Leaders in Trees on Development Sites
Advanced Arboriculture has an unrivalled range of skills when it comes to dealing with development sites. Tom Hurley started working in this specialised field of arboriculture in 1995 as a local authority tree officer and has since undertaken consultancy projects across the UK, including several large schemes for Transport for London. All our AutoCAD work is completed in-house, thus controlling costs and ensuring swift report preparation and delivery.
Many of the services we offer regarding trees on development sites are detailed below, but please feel free to contact us directly to discuss your project and any further bespoke requirements. You can also download our new Arboricultural Site Appraisal Request Form and we will provide a no-obligation appraisal of your requirements free of charge.
- British Standard 5837:2012 Arboricultural Surveys
- Pre-development Site Appraisals
- British Standard 5837:2012 Tree Protection Plans and Arboricultural Method Statements
- Arboricultural Supervision
- Arboricultural Guidance Sheets
- Rooting Distribution Surveys and Airspading
- Appeal Hearings
- Press Releases and Public Consultation